USB Power Cable for Sirius XM Radio Dock and Play Receivers
Brand : Satellite Radio Superstore
- IN STOCK AND SHIPPING!
- Buy Now Button URL:
Wanting to replace your cigarette lighter power adapter? Maybe your car doesn't even have a cigarette lighter to power your SiriusXM receiver. No worries... we have you covered with our new USB Power Cable for SiriusXM™ Radio 5 Volt Dock and Play receivers. This cable works with all PowerConnect™ SiriusXM™ Radio receivers when using the SDPIV1, XDPIV1, XDPIV2, and SXDV3 vehicle cradles.
Please note that this cable will NOT work with legacy 5 volt cradles with the legacy black tip on the power adapter. This is only for PowerConnect car cradles. If you need a legacy 5Volt USB power cable please click here to view this product.
- Compatibility - Use this adapter to provide power for PowerConnect 5 Volt Sirius and XM receivers. Check the "Compatible Receivers" list for your receiver.
- Works with any USB Charger - Now you can have the flexibility of charging your receiver from any USB charger.
- Charge from any Computer - You can also charge your SiriusXM™ Receiver from any PC with a USB port.
Compatible Car Cradles - Please refer to the back of the cradle for the model number
Compatible 5 Volt SiriusXM™ Receivers with PowerConnect
- XM onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus
- Stratus 6, Stratus 7
- Sirius Starmate 8
- SiriusXM EDGE
- Model #: XMPWRC-PC
- Manufacturer: Satellite Radio Superstore
- Dimensions: 3 ft
- Weight: 2 ounces
- 5 Volt PowerConnect USB Power Adapter Cable (1)